My first post I've decided to rant about myself and the reason for this blog. My whole life I have wanted to be a Writer. The plan was coming along great when life throw me a curve ball. From that moment my new life consist of baby and husband. My writing has taken a back seat. I've decided that is no longer the case. So let me start by introducing myself. I am a Puerto Rican at the age of 24 going on to 50. I feel like a retired old lady. No offense to anyone reading this. I am glad of one thing. The greatest moment in my life was the birth of my son. The problem is that all my dreams that I had seem to be looming over my head. Well I love writing, sports, literature, movies, tv shows. You name it I love it. I am real open minded to anything and everything. So I know that my first posting was stupid and all over the place. Next time I promise one topic at a time. Thanks to anyone who took the time out to read this and or commenting.
Peace
Serenity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment